Trapeze Americano~
Dude. This is important. I dreamed of him two days ago :O It's amazing ! Extremly amazing dude ! Do you hear me ? wohooo~ amazing siaaa :D I'm so happy. I woke up with a greatest smile. I had a greatest dream of my entire life :B
I met him at somewhere like Pasar Karat but not Pasar Karat. He came to me and said "nice watch" and I just like "want it ? I can give ya if ya want :) " and he said "It's okay.Where did you buy it". I reply "I bought it @ Pasar Karat. I can bring you to that place tonight,want to go ?" Justin Bieber : "Okay :) " Then we walked together. Chatting. talk about me, talk about him.
Extremely cool dude :D Can't forget about it :') God, I want to meet him again.please. I'm begging you.
Sincerely,
Oyien Drews.

No comments:
Post a Comment